Sunday 16 August 2015

Interview With Haley



Hiya guys, well today's post is sightly different because I've interviewed one of my friends (Well she is basically a twin version of me.) I asked my friend Haley to answer me 10 questions which here are her answers to.

Hope you enjoy!!

1. Tumblr Or Twitter Answer: Tumblr 2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? Answer: Youtube 3. What is one thing you wish you could tell your younger self? Answer: Stay off the internet 4. What was one of your dreams from when you were younger? Answer: be a marine biologist
5. Do you have any dreams that you want to achieve? Answer: Be a successful Youtuber 6. Dan Or Phil? Answer: Both 7. Who is your favorite Youtuber off all time? Answer: Pewdiepie 8. What is your favorite subject(s) at school? Answer: Lunch 9. What are you most proud of? Answer: Staying Alive 10. What annoys you the most? Answer: Dangirls

Unfortunately, Haley doesn't have a blog but I'm still trying to convince her to make one!!

Be sure to comment down below and spread the word of my blog yay!!!
If you want to email me, my email is clp99@live.co.uk
Thanksss and byeee ;p ChloeTheDuck:*

No comments:

Post a Comment