Friday 24 July 2015

HELLO INTERNET!

Hey,
As you probably canwebcam-toy-photo7 already tell my name is Chloe, I am 16 years old  and I’m from England (wayhey!!.) Yes i was being sarcastic everyone irl can you tell you how sarcastic i am literately every sentence has a little bit of sarcasm(i guess that’s what you get when you pretty much spend your whole life around the internet!)
So anyway i thought i’d just write a little bio for the first blog type thing whateva you want to call it!
I’m sightly addicted to Youtube, basically when i say i’m addicted i will watch  every old video of Danisnotonfire or AmazingPhil (sometimes both of them okay, don’t judge me!) Yeah, i’ve also got into liking Emma Blackery’s videos and Luke Cutforth, because there make me laugh every video not gonna lie.
I suppose you want to know my personality, well i’m a shy and very self conscious person if someone looks at me irl i will freak out and panic (i hope i’m not the only one who has this problem.) but overall I am a funny person to talk to.
That’s pretty much it!!
Thank you :*
ChloeTheDuck x

1 comment: