Friday 24 July 2015

JUST A QUICK MESSAGE!

Okay,                                                 download (3)
I’m sorry if this turns out to be a rant, but i’m sorry sick and tired or people hating on people who have a mental illness such as depression and people self harming like seriously, don’t you think they’re already having a rough time as it, let alone you going and hating on them, it fucking frustrates me yeah i have been depressed quite a lot myself and yeah i have self harmed i told my best mate about it and she just took the piss out of it, I’ve had counselling it didn’t help, so i guess i just went through it by myself. People who have a mental illness, i am so so so proud of you, I know things may be hard but good days are coming trust.
That’s it for today!
Sorry if this turned out bad!
ChloeTheDuck :* x

1 comment: